FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER £100
FAST WORLD WIDE SHIPPING
1. Information We Collect
We do not Sell your details to other companies
We use information about you to maintain your account and to process the transactions that you undertake. When you make a an online purchase some of the information will be used for identity checking purposes.
To do this, we hold information about you in our records.
More details of what we do with your information are set below:
The information that we hold about you will be used to make your payment. Your information is recorded in our database, and maybe held on computer and other media after your purchase. We may use your information to search your record at one or more sources in order to check your identity. We may share the information that we hold about you with third parties to protect ourselves, our customers and others, against fraud.
We may pass information about you to third parties for processing on our behalf.
We will notuse any of the information that we hold about you for market research, statistical analysis, profiling and other such similar activities.
We will notuse information about you to give you details of our services or other products by post, telephone and email, unless you specifically opt in to our mailing list and will not disclose information about you to other organisations which may use it for the same purpose, unless you specifically opt in to any of our mailing lists. In order that our records are maintained up to date, please notify us if your information changes by clicking here
Data Protection Act 1998
We may use "cookies" to identify visitors to the site and to provide information to Varistha about how the site is used. Cookies will also help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the site. Cookies are widely used by web sites for these purposes.
A cookie is a small piece of text which attaches to your computer or device (but does not access your computer or device) and which can store and track information on how you make use of this site.
Most browsers will automatically accept a cookie but it is possible to set your browser to notify you prior to the cookie being sent, to allow you to accept or reject it. The “help” function in your browser should help you check how to do this on your computer or device. To remove or disable any cookies we have already set on your computer or device, please refer to the “help” function in your browser and follow the instructions provided.
These are the cookies we use, along with some details about them:
|Google Analytics||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern||
A cookie of this type is set when you first visit the site. Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about site visitors.
|.NET Session Tracking||Although these cookies are set when you visit this site, they are not actively used by us||
When a user connects to a web site created with the Microsoft .NET framework, such as this site, a session identification number (SID) is created for the visitor’s session and that value is stored in a temporary cookie that is deleted when the browsing session ends. The SID is used to differentiate between visitor browsing sessions and, if needed, to store and retrieve information associated with each visitor’s session.
3. Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about related goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not share you information with any third parties.
4. Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
5. Contacting Us
If you prefer to write to us then our contact address is on Contact us page.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR OUR NEWSLETTER . . . . . . .